PD-9001GR/AC Single Port 802.3at 30W PoE Midspan
The PowerDsine 9001GR is a single port, high-power solution for remote powering of current and emerging high power applications.
Generating up to 30W, the 9001GR enables remote power for a new range of applications including 802.11n Access Points, pan-tilt zoom (PTZ) cameras and video-phones. It complies to IEEE 802.3at PoE standard and is backward compatible to IEEE802.3af.
It can power both existing 10/100Base-T network devices and emerging wireless 1000Base-T devices such as WiMAX and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
• IEEE 802.3at compliant with 2-event classification
• IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
• Output power of 30W is guaranteed
• Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3af devices and pre standard devices
• Safe: low power devices receive only the power they need
• Automatic Detection and Protection of non–standard Ethernet terminals
• Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point and IP Cameras installations
We Also Recommend